- What is the poorest state in America?
- What is the richest city in America?
- What is the saddest city in America?
- Which states are the highest taxed?
- What is the poorest big city in America?
- Where do America’s billionaires live?
- What state has the strongest economy?
- Which states have the highest cost of living?
- What is the richest state in the US 2019?
- What is the richest state in the US 2020?
- What city has the most billionaires?
- Where do most millionaires live?
What is the poorest state in America?
States and territories ranked by median household incomeRankState or territory20141Washington, D.C.$71,6482Maryland$73,9713New Jersey$71,9194Hawaii$69,59253 more rows.
What is the richest city in America?
Here are the top 10 richest places in the U.S., according to Bloomberg:Atherton, California. Average household income: $525,324.Scarsdale, New York. … Hillsborough, California. … Cherry Hills Village, Colorado. … Los Altos Hills, California. … Short Hills, New Jersey. … Highland Park, Texas. … Glencoe, Illinois.More items…•
What is the saddest city in America?
BeaumontAccording to a recent University of Vermont study reviewing more than 10 million tweets from around the country, Beaumont was rated as America’s saddest city.
Which states are the highest taxed?
10 states with the highest personal income tax ratesCalifornia 13.3%Hawaii 11%Oregon 9.9%Minnesota 9.85%Iowa 8.98%New Jersey 8.97%Vermont 8.95%District of Columbia 8.95%More items…
What is the poorest big city in America?
PhiladelphiaNew Census data show that Philadelphia remains the poorest big city in America.
Where do America’s billionaires live?
1. California Home to Silicon Valley and a wealth of celebrities that reside in the Los Angeles area, it’s not surprising that this state tops the list for the most billionaires in America.
What state has the strongest economy?
CaliforniaState Economies by GDP, Inflation-Adjusted Chained $USD (2017)RankState EconomyShare of U.S. Economy#1California14.3%#2Texas9.0%#3New York7.8%#4Florida4.9%7 more rows•Aug 22, 2019
Which states have the highest cost of living?
Most Expensive States To Live In 2020RankStateCost Index1Hawaii192.92California151.73New York139.14Oregon134.244 more rows
What is the richest state in the US 2019?
These Are The Richest States In The U.S. 2019RankU.S. StateMedian household income in 2018 (US $)1Maryland832422New Jersey817403Hawaii802124Massachusetts7983546 more rows•Oct 7, 2019
What is the richest state in the US 2020?
New HampshireWhat Are The Richest States In America For 2020?RankStatePopulation1New Hampshire1,343,6222Hawaii1,422,0293Minnesota5,527,3584Utah3,045,35046 more rows•Jan 3, 2020
What city has the most billionaires?
Here are the 10 cities in the world with the most billionaires:NEW YORK: 92 billionaires.HONG KONG: 71 billionaires.MOSCOW: 70 billionaires.BEIJING: 67 billionaires.LONDON: 56 billionaires.SHANGHAI: 46 billionaires.SHENZHEN: 44 billionaires.MUMBAI: 38 billionaires.More items…•
Where do most millionaires live?
Here are the five U.S. cities with the most UHNW individuals:New York City: 8,980.Los Angeles: 5,295.Chicago: 3,350.San Francisco: 2,925.Washington, D.C.: 2,7851