- Can we keep Shiva photo at home?
- Can God Photos facing west?
- Where should we place Lord Shiva at home?
- How can I place Lord Ganesha at entrance?
- What should be kept in entrance of house?
- Can female touch shivling?
- Can we keep God facing west?
- What should be in front of main door?
- Which direction god idol should face?
- Can we keep Shiva photo in bedroom?
- Is it OK to sleep with head towards south?
- Where should God pictures be placed in the house?
- Which god idols should not be kept at home?
- Which direction should I face when praying?
- Which direction should Dead photos be kept?
- What things should not be kept at home?
- On which wall clock should be hanged?
- Which god statue is good for home?
Can we keep Shiva photo at home?
It is considered auspicious to put a picture of Gods and Goddesses in the house.
A picture of Shiva must be placed at home.
At the same time, it should be kept in mind that do not put such a picture of Shiva in the house, in which he is in a state of anger or is wearing his form of rage..
Can God Photos facing west?
Since during Puja one is generally facing the Murtis or other honored recipient of Puja, you will therefore usually be facing west or south.
Where should we place Lord Shiva at home?
As per the vastu, the best placement of Shiva can be the northeast corner of your home. This is also considered as the ideal location for setting up a pooja room as this corner is known as the ‘ishan corner’.
How can I place Lord Ganesha at entrance?
Lord Ganesha’s idol can be kept in the north, south, east and west. In the north-east zone, it brings clarity and peace of mind. Lord Ganesha removes obstacles and brings happiness. Do not place the idol in the south-south-west zone (waste and expenditure), for obvious reasons.
What should be kept in entrance of house?
Cast in wood Wood is considered to be the most auspicious material for the entrance door. In fact, if your house entrance is not facing the directions prescribed by vastu (south and southwest are considered taboo), then adding wood and metal can correct the dosha.
Can female touch shivling?
Women, especially unmarried women are prohibited from touching or even doing the Shiva Linga puja. But there’s a reason to it. A shivling symbolizes the union of mind and soul. … Since the lingum represents the male reproductive organ, unmarried women are not allowed to either touch it, worship it, or offer water.
Can we keep God facing west?
West is permissible too, if nothing else works. However, avoid locating the pooja room in the south. 2. Try to ensure that you face the north or the east while offering prayers.
What should be in front of main door?
1. Vastu for the Main Entrance: Doorway. According to Vastu Shastra, the main entrance to a home is not only the entry point for the family, but also for energy. Considered as the “archway to victory and progress in life”, the main door should face north, east or in the north-east direction.
Which direction god idol should face?
According to Vastu Shastra, it is considered appropriate to place the idol and picture of any goddess and deity on the wall on the east or north side of the house of worship. Never face the idol or picture of God towards the north, otherwise, the worshiper will face towards the south.
Can we keep Shiva photo in bedroom?
As long the god idols have been placed in the northeast corner of the room it is okay to keep them in your bedroom.
Is it OK to sleep with head towards south?
According to Vastu Shastra, one should sleep by keeping your head in the south or east direction, through which your feet will naturally face the north or west direction. It is advisable to never sleep by with your head towards the north and west direction.
Where should God pictures be placed in the house?
– Mandir or altar is the king of all Vastu rules — place it in the North-East and everything will start falling in place. Also, face the East while praying. – Kitchen is the symbol of prosperity and should be ideally placed in the southeast. Kitchen in the North or North-East may bring financial and health problems.
Which god idols should not be kept at home?
The idol of sun god Shani Dev should also be avoided in keeping the worship in the house. They should worship always in the temples outside. Do not set Shani Dev’s idol in the house. Keeping the idol of Rahu-Ketu in the house is considered inauspicious.
Which direction should I face when praying?
Students should face north while praying. Others should face east. North is known as the career direction and east is known as the direction of wealth.
Which direction should Dead photos be kept?
Don’t Hang The Portrait Of Your Forefathers In Puja Room, Recommends Vastu. This Is The Right Direction For It. According to Hindu culture, offering prayers to the deceased ancestors brings peace to their soul. Many people even keep their portraits in the pooja room.
What things should not be kept at home?
Here is a list of things you should avoid keeping at your home:War scenes. War scenes from Ramayana and Mahabharata should not be kept at home. … Cactus or thorny plants. … Negativity in Images. … Taj Mahal. … Painting or statues of animals. … Terrifying giants and demons. … Broken idols or mirror. … Image of Mahabharata.More items…•
On which wall clock should be hanged?
Vastu suggests that the clock should be hanged on a wall in the east, west or north direction so that it is convenient to look at them while working and positivity is maintained in the house.
Which god statue is good for home?
Lord GaneshaPlacing an idol of Lord Ganesha made out of silver in your house and worshipping it regularly, helps bring fame to you. A Lord Ganesha statue made out of wood if placed in your house and worshipped regularly would help in bringing good health, long life, and success to the worshippers.